Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Prepartory Phase, Day 2

Well good news. Even with "prepping" for the detox, my tongue seems to think that it's already detoxing. I noticed this morning that it had white stuff on the back end of it. Nathan described it as "yellow". I don't know if color makes a difference, but maybe I won't have to be on it for the full 10 days if my body is already excreting toxins. That means I can go running soon!

Read Philippians 4 today. I decided to reread the book after our conversation a few weeks ago. I can't believe how much God has done miraculous things in our lives that we may rest in Him. Nathan got an offer at Watlow today and it's his to take...that is if Chesapeake offers him something. We'll see where God leads us and seek His will in everything!

Breakfast: Green smoothie- chard, spinach, banana, frozen strawberries, blended with a water base.
Stool: mud color and separate pieces
Snack: Broccoli with olives

...will update on dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment